sâmbătă, 27 septembrie 2008

Writing

so I finally did it!!! I enrolled in a course for writing fiction at Open University. I have been thinking for a while what was the best choice for me...going for a course in feature writing or this. I studied journalism so I figured writing a feature is something I should know by now...:)

Two days ago I received my course materials...it's weired to be thinking about assignments and exams again...but I am excited nonetheless. At least this will make me see if I have what it takes to be a good writer or not.

I don't know if everybody who writes needs an endorsement, that somebody to tell them they are doing the right thing or are just chasing wild geese...well, I guess this is my time to find out.

I have to be honest, I am scared ... but I have to remember that there is no way without trying and in the end...there is no failure...if it is for me, then I will make damn sure I enjoy it and take advantage of my gift...if not...well..there are so many hobbies that I would like to have the time to dedicate myself to...so it will surely be...moving on to the the next project.

There are so many things happening with me and around me at the moment...I don't even know where to look first...but I am happy because it keeps me busy and it makes me wake up hopeful in the morning...hopeful that the day ahead will be interesting and full of good things that will help me discover the world around me.

I consider myself lucky for being a curious person, for wanting to know more and not knowing what getting bored means. I remember my mum always telling me as a kid that boredome does not exist for an active person, be it pysically or spiritually. There are so many things to do in this world...and so little...little time.

unfortuentely we only realize this later...when we're in school we hate it, when we're young we want to be adults...we are in such a hurry to grow up ... and when we are adults...we look back and wish we were kids again...

going back to my writing...my biggest resolution: getting my language back...Romanian

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu